Forge is excited to be recruiting for a hands-on full time or part time Manufacturing Engineer, who will take pride in streamlining an innovative pilot manufacturing facility in Ulverston.
- Planning, managing and implementing multiple concurrent production jobs
- Collaborating with the Design Team to ensure optimal manufacturability of new product designs
- Understanding and experience of manufacturing processes
- Experience of manufacturing tool design (injection moulding, CNC, die-casting etc)
- Experience in the use of CAD systems and proficiency in interpreting technical drawings
- A good working knowledge of electronic circuits, manual soldering and electrical assemblies
- IT support and networking experience
- PCB and/or electromechanical product design experience
- Electromechanical inspection experience
- Experience of quality and statistical process control
We want someone who is:
- Highly motivated, meticulous and enjoys problem solving
- Practical, well organised and happy to get stuck into everything from assembly jobs to designing and building production jigs
- Keen to learn and able to develop a strong understanding of our technical products
- Full time or part time permanent role, depending on the applicant
- Salary of £30,000 to £34,000 per annum (pro rata for part time)
- Great benefits
- An exciting work environment in a great part of the world
- The satisfaction of seeing your work come to fruition from initial customer contact to product delivery
Why Work for Us?
Forge has exciting plans for 2021. We are really good at designing and making a huge variety of cutting-edge LED products and have a great ‘can-do,’ flexible approach to business. We serve a huge variety of customers across many national and international markets, so every day is different.
Other organisations may call this role Product Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer, Electronic Manufacturing Engineer, Design Engineer, Product Design Engineer, Manufacturing Design Technician, NPD Engineer or Engineer.
Webrecruit and Forge Europa are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
Please note, we only accept applications from people who have already obtained the right to work in the UK.
So, if you are looking for your next challenge as a Manufacturing Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.