Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our investment banking client has been present in the UK for more than 150 years, they're a long-term partner to British business. Today, the Group is formed of 10 divisions and employs 9,300 staff based in 21 core locations right across the country. Their role is simply stated: help clients achieve their goals by combining local know-how and global reach. In so doing, they seek to make a positive, sustainable contribution to both the UK economy and society.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Facilities coordinator for a 12-Month contract based in London with a little home working
Purpose of the Role:
Provide support for building services and related activities within the setting of the Business Support Services building. The focus of the work will be the administration of both capital expenditure projects and the daily operational functions of the Building Services Team and to co-ordinate between the hard and soft services of facilities.
As a Facilities coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Support with administration for the planning, develop and support new projects within Business Support Services
- Create / use / administer systems to help monitor project budgets & operational budgets
- Use of the Bank's finance system; Basware
- Prepare and distribute project reports
- Observe, use and follow project and quality management standards.
- Appropriately manage the communication of project details to staff
- Delivery of Excel & PowerPoint reports for management presentations
- General Project administration
- Prepare the project initiation document, set up, and maintain the project file
- Prepare reports for the Project Sponsors, Project Steering Meetings and attend if required
- Production of minutes
- Completing purchase orders
- Check and code monthly project valuations / invoices for all projects
What we require from the candidate:
- Facilities or similar role - Admin heavy
- Able to write business cases / Documents
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong communicator
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.