Maintenance Engineer, Salary up to £45k + Excellent pension and benefits package, working a 12 hour shift pattern
We have an exciting opportunity for a multi-skilled Engineer / Maintenance Engineer to working for a leading production / manufacturing company. The role offers great scope, training and career development opportunities. Applicants will need to have an engineering qualification (preferably time served) and ideally have experience from within a production / manufacturing environment, though not essential. We are open to considering Multi-skilled Engineer’s / Maintenance Engineer’s, Electrical Engineer’s and Mechanical Engineer’s.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance of line, plant and equipment (planned and reactive maintenance) to ensure the continuous improvement and reliability.
- Continually monitor productivity, quality and OEE and taking corrective action where required. Lead on line engineering and improvement work.
- Perform root cause analysis of faults or line performance issues and put in place corrective actions to stop repeat failures.
- Setting up and operating of line and plant equipment
- Use of systems to input engineering maintenance and production data
- 5s, continuous improvement, Lean implementation and H&S
Required skills / experience:
- Time Served engineer preferably with experience of working within a production / manufacturing / process environment, though not essential.
- Experience as an Electrical Engineer / Mechanical Engineer / Maintenance Engineer and preferably some level of multi-skill.
- Engineering maintenance experience, preferably with knowledge of SCADA and PLC’s
- Good general IT skills and experience of using factory systems
Key words: Maintenance Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Line Engineer
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.