An exciting position has become available for a full-time Infrastructure/Civil Engineer based in Devon with the annual salary of between £27,000- £32,000 depending on the level of experience.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in the design delivery of residential and industrial developments from carrying out feasibility studies, through to the detailed design and technical approvals.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with a relevant degree in Civil Engineering
- Enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about engineering
- Organised with ability to work in a changing and dynamic environment
- Liaise with clients and professional team members; both internal and external
- Production of working drawings using AutoCAD /BricsCAD / Civil 3D
- Undertaking cut and fill analysis using 3D modelling package (Civil 3D/PDS)
- Drainage system design using WinDes
- Preparation of technical drawings to achieve S104, S278 and S38 approvals
- Private drainage design and external works
Our client is an established Transport and Civil Engineering Consultancy, delivering innovative and cost-effective solutions to a growing client portfolio.
You will be joining a consultancy with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere where you will get rewarded for your hard work.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Civil Engineer, BricsCAD, Civil 3D, WinDes, S104, S278, S38, Transport Planning Service, Site Appraisals, Flood Risk Assessments, Designer’s Responses
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.