Experienced Manufacturing / Process / Production Engineer or Senior Engineer required for excellent opportunity to join a highly successful and growing company.
- Continually review all manufacturing processes with the aim of improving productivity and yield.
- Liaise with all relevant departments on the transfer of new products into manufacturing and ensure that all the appropriate specifications and packaging materials are available.
- Review production planning schedule to ensure adequate hours are available and monitor schedule on an on-going basis.
- Assist in planning of equipment and labour requirements to ensure sales forecast is achieved.
- Assist R&D in development of new processes equipment and products to ensure fit for purpose
- Execute process qualification activities
Essential skills and experience required:
- Qualified in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Previous experience in a high-quality manufacturing environment.
- CAPA Review experience
- Knowledge and ability to demonstrate use of Lean techniques and methodology. 5S, SMED, VSM etc.
- Thorough knowledge of FMEA and DOE processes.
- Experience of working with both automated and hand assembly production.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.