A prestigious, worldwide organisation with over seventy years’ experience in manufacturing and design is now hiring for a Mechanical Engineer, which will be an integral role within the Engineering Team. This role would suit an experienced Mechanical Engineer who is a hands-on, with a can-do attitude to Engineering and manufacturing challenges.
The role will be diverse, predominately developing and analysing new and existing products and manufacturing methods.
As a Mechanical Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
* Imbedded within the design team in developing new and existing products and manufacturing methods
* Deliver designs through manufacture, assembly, testing and into service.
* Carry out detailed analysis of structures and systems.
* Produce detail drawings and specifications.
* BOM management. (Navision)
* Project Management
For this Mechanical Engineer, we would be keen to speak to you if you have the following experience and qualifications:
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering Discipline.
* Proficient with CREO 3D CAD (training provided for right candidate)
* Apply Finite Element Analysis to structures and components. (Simscale familiarisation training provided)
* Proven Machine Engineering and Design experience.
* Cross discipline knowledge of Mobile hydraulic, electrical and control systems.
* Project Management experience.
* Intellectual Property knowledge.
* ILS background desirable.
* ISO 9001 knowledge desirable.
* Self-motivated with excellent self-time management under tight deadlines.
* Prepared to travel to suppliers and customers.
In return, you will be rewarded with
* Salary; £30 - £35k.
* 26 days' holiday;
* Death in Service Assurance;
This role is based permanently on site in Anglesey, North Wales. Working hours are 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Thursday, with a 15:00 finshin on a Friday.
If you’re an experienced Mechanical Engineer, apply today to be considered for an immediate interview.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.