Associate Infrastructure Engineer
£55k - £60k per annum plus benefits
We are working with an established engineering consultancy who are currently looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their creative office based in Bedford, on a full-time permanent basis.
If you have a minimum of 5 years' Infrastructure engineering experience within Transport Assessments, producing Flood Risk Assessments, drawings and specification, attending site and client meetings, we would like to hear from you.
- Chartered or near Chartered,
- A strong background in flood risk and roads & drainage design,
- Strong analytical and research skills,
- Experience of design software which could include AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Microdrainage/Windes etc,
- Ability to carry out detailed design of SUDS & drainage, earthworks, S106 applications, build over agreements, S278 works,
- Ability to liaise directly with clients, architects and other parties.
- Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step in their career. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Jamie Creed for more details.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.