£65,000 per annum + pension + healthcare package
Experienced Engineering Manager sought in a highly successful global brand within the FMCG food industry sector offering exciting career development opportunities. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to step up to into a multi site Engineering lead role across UK wide sites after focusing on the Gloucestershire site initially.
The Engineering Manager role will be suited to experienced multiskilled Engineering Managers with experience in a food manufacturing or FMCG environment, although experience in an engineering management role in any high volume environment will be considered. Applicants with an IOSH certification is advantageous but any equivalent health and safety qualification will be considered. The applicant will be looking to progress their career within a successful brand and be willing to step into a multi faceted role managing people and processes.
The core functions of the Engineering Manager role will be to oversee a small team of 5 engineers initially at the Gloucestershire site. You will be required to bring ideas forward for any specific training that you feel your team will benefit from to support the continuous development of your team and the site. The same will apply to support Quality, hitting KPIs and health and safety processes within your role. You will monitor and utilise the Engineering budget to maximise the site performance. Once the objectives have been achieved locally there will be the opportunity to begin to work across manufacturing sites around the UK.
The company is part of a global group that produces food products, supporting their farmers closely and fairly. They are responsible for supplying products to food manufacturing organisations and food service providers and pride themselves on their cooperative work and sustainable values.
- Oversee a team of 5 engineers initially, then move to UK wide site engineering management.
- Bring ideas forward to benefit the continuous development of your team and the site
- Oversee and optimise Quality and Health and Safety processes
- Performance Management to meet targets and KPIs
- Experienced and multiskilled Engineering Manager or Engineering Supervisor
- Experience in a food manufacturing FMCG environment is advantageous but any FMCG environment will be considered
- Applicants with an IOSH certification is advantageous but any equivalent health and safety qualification will be considered
- Show willing to step into a multi faceted role across manufacturing sites around the UK
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.