CNC Process Engineer
Day shift (8.00am – 5.00pm)
Salary up to £30K per year
Immediate start available
- CNC operation & programming
- Optimisation of CNC cycle times for a production environment
- Writing of Setting and Operator instruction/procedure documentation
- Use of Edgecam and Creo Cam software
- Tool-life management
- Producing Procedures and Work Instructions
- Assist in the training of manufacturing personnel.
- Specifying and develop all fixtures, gauging and software.
- Specify machine set-up programmes.
- Improve process cycle times
- Implement Lean principals
- Experienced CNC machinist
- Knowledge of CNC programming on Fanuc and / or Haas and / or Heidenhain language
- You will have previous experience programming and setting CNC machine tools.
- Ability to produce programs both online and offline.
- Have experience of Edgecam and Creo CAM (or another similar CAD-CAM suite).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive Salary up to £30K per year
- A long term / ongoing work
- A blend of training to help your career development within engineering industry.
- Free parking
- Exciting work environment
If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact Lucy at The Recruitment Group – Leicester on (phone number removed).
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.