We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our team.
As one of our highly skilled maintenance engineers you will:
- Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
- Maintain ongoing communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules
- Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production uptime according to given priorities
- Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely
Are you looking to get into the Food Industry and for a new technical challenge? Do you have experience of maintaining equipment within a manufacturing environment?
We are hiring for a maintenance engineer at our site in Park Royal. This shift pattern is 4 on 4 off days and nights rotating 12 hours.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Park Royal, we have a team of around 1,150 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps and platters for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Morrisons, Co-op, Spar, Wilko, Sutherlands, Iceland and Poundland.What we’re looking for
- Be a time served accredited apprentice or hold an engineering qualification
- Have experience of machinery maintenance ideally within FMCG
- Possess good electrical & mechanical skills
- Have had some exposure to PLC's with the ability to carry out fault finding
- Be able to work a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern days and nights
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.