Hours: Monday - Friday, Days
Design Engineer needed for a unique, bespoke R&D business based in Farnborough. We are looking for someone with an extensive amount of experience and knowledge around PDR, CDR, FEA, ANSYS, STRESS LOADS etc. This is a stand alone position and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead design projects and work with the directors directly and oversee projects. You will need to be fully conversant on Solidworks.
- Solidworks designer
- Knowledge of PDR, CDR, FEA, ANSYS etc
- Working knowledge of DFM (design for manufacture)
- You will be an experienced Design Engineer (Preferably in Solidworks)
- Capable of reading engineering drawings
- Knowledge of DFM (design for manufacture)
- Understanding and knowledge of Stress loading
- Ansys, FEA, DFM, DFMEA, PDR, CDR etc
- Well established Sub-contract R&D business based in Farnborough.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.