We are recruiting for a Civil Engineer to join our client, a large multi-national PLC as they continue to expand their business into new markets are grow their engineering teams.
You will be tasked with combining your educational background with significant practical experience to further your career and along the way you will receive ongoing support with proactive training and networking opportunities as well as a very attractive benefits and salary package which will include generous pension scheme, salary sacrifice benefit options, life assurance, holiday buy/sell and flexible working.
The successful Civil Engineering candidate will be tasked with assist in planning, designing, constructing, maintaining physical infrastructure and help to ensure compliance with relevant building codes and safety regulations
Structural Engineer / Senior Structural Engineer Essential Criteria:
- Degree / Masters Degree level educated in Civil Engineering
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar Civil Engineer role, ideally within a large organisation or working on significant works
- Proficient in the use of relevant Civil Engineering software (Civils 3D, AutoCAD, MicroDrainage/Causeway FLOW, Microsoft Office), along with an awareness of the relevant codes, standards and practices of design within the UK
- Possess excellent communication skills to foster a collaborative culture, strong leadership qualities and skilled in strategic planning
In addition to the successful Civil Engineer candidate will have a track record for a range of projects from small to large, focusing on key planning points from concept to handover and with a demonstrated history of working in the architecture & planning industry
In return the successful Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a clear career progression plan, career investment to obtain necessary qualifications and the opportunity to learn from more experienced engineers to further their own skill set.
Benefits: Annual Bonus scheme, Pension Scheme, flexible working, life assurance and flexible benefits.
To apply for this role please click on the link below to submit your CV or call Michael at Donard on (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.