As a key member of a small group of Manufacturing Engineers, you will provide technical expertise for all things manufacturing/production engineering including continuous improvement initiatives, standardising processes/SOP's, optimising performance, documentation and implementing key projects.
The Manufacturing/Production Engineers duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing Technical support for the day to day running of the Manufacturing facility
- Ensure that, SOP's, process routings and documentation are routinely checked and updated to reflect new and revised processes
- Support NPI, NPD, projects and new initiatives throughout the year
- Support the development of a new multi million pound production line to facilitate an increase in demand throughout the year
- Facilitating Kaizen and Lean events across the site
- Delivering technical engineering solutions to tight deadlines
- Ensuring all Engineering activities are in line with Quality compliance
- Supporting and developing the wider production/manufacturing engineering team as well as liaising with production, operations and design
- Reviewing tooling, jigs and fixtures to constantly improve performance and develop processes
We are very keen to speak to you if you have the following skills and experience:
- A degree, HND/HNC or equivalent in a relevant engineering field (desirable)
- A strong hands on background within manufacturing/production/process engineering roles
- Experience within fabrication, welding, metals, machinery manufacture or similar (beneficial)
- Evidence of continuous improvement/lean initiatives and/or projects leading to improved efficiency, capacity, Jigs/Fixtures, Timings, Bottlenecks etc.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with engineering, technical and operational positions in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position please send your application or call Jack Heffren on (phone number removed) for all enquiries
Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.