Mechanical Engineer: Croydon, 40k + 5% Bonus with Vehicle + O/T
On Target Earnings 50k, Immediate starts available.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Engineer for our client, who are a specialist facilities management provider with a multimillion pound turnover and lucrative contracts spanning over 25 years, who take pride in their specialist team of engineers.
Our client places great importance on service and delivery by hiring exceptional engineering talent to compliment their existing team. This facilities firm provide excellent training and development for their engineers and able to provide the work life balance required by ensuring the territory covered is achievable to provide exceptional levels of service and delivery combined with ensuring health and safety and compliance is treated as a number one priority.
This role will provide an engineer with flexibility to carry out your role with ease due to the exceptional policies and procedures of the business, during the induction with this firm there is no stone left unturned and everything is made clear from the very start of the process. The contracts director displays phenomenal leadership to his team and is very accommodating and understanding as to what is required and ensures the very latest tooling and technology is provided to make this a seamless process.
Due to growth and expansion, we are recruiting Mechanical Engineers to cover the Croydon area.
Main responsibilities of our Mechanical Engineer are:
– Maintain a wide variety of commercial buildings by undertaking general maintenance tasks and carrying out repairs.
– Participate in all maintenance and improvement work as required.
– Ensure safe work practices are followed and maintained, providing a safe working environment for staff, clients and general public.
– Servicing, fault finding, testing of HVAC and Plumbing systems on Commercial sites is essential.
– Successfully deliver scheduled, reactive and remedial maintenance services as set out by the PPM schedule from HQ.
– Previous experience in a similar role.
– Commercial and domestic qualifications of which are in date.
– Be physically fit as some heavy lifting is required.
– Strong communication skills.
– Ability to work autonomously or part of a team.
Exposure to plumbing, electrical or related trades, UP1 and water unvented qualifications would be advantageous.
If you are currently in a role which is not exceeding your expectations with a lack of training, development, compliance issues or having to travel long distances to carry out your role then forward your CV to us or call (phone number removed) for more information and make the first step to change your future career.
The roles we have will provide immediate interviews and starts are available, depending on your skills and experience.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.