An interesting opportunity is available for a Civil Engineering Design Coordinator to join a growing medium sized Civils main contractor, based in the Leeds area.
This key position will be responsible for managing the link between the design and the delivery team out on site, covering a variety of civil engineering projects.
The role would suit those currently involved in a similar role or those who want to step away from being based on site full-time. The role is an office-based position, with the offer of flexible working i.e. a mixture of home and office, with occasional site visits as required.
Primary responsibilities are as follows;
- Manage the flow of design and technical information to the client and Site delivery teams.
- Interrogate, interpret, and adapt design, so it is fit for practical application at site level.
- Provide a link and support for all stakeholders involved in the design and delivery process, to assist in achieving a satisfactory project delivery outcome.
- Site visits and client meetings as required.
To be considered for the post you should fit the following criteria;
- Have a strong civil engineering pedigree, and a background in successful project delivery at contractor level.
- Have the ability to interpret design and give critic to adaptions for practical delivery.
- Be comfortable providing guidance and leadership on the technical aspects of a project.
- Capable of communicating at all levels, both inhouse and externally.
- Strong IT skills set.
- Full UK driving licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established but growing business, and for the right individual will offer further opportunity for further career progression.
So, if you would like to progress your application, please send an up-to-date CV detailing your career history to date and I will be in touch to discuss the position further.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.