Salary : up to £55k
A leading independent Civil Engineering consultancy are on the search to employ a Principal Infrastructure Engineer to join their Kent office.
This consultancy has been experiencing continuous growth with now 6 offices across the UK. The regional office in Kent consists of a small to infrastructure design team, but they work closely alongside their London Civils team which consists of 40+ Engineers.
As a Principal Infrastructure Engineer, you would be expected to undertake a role that assists in; managing the team, taking leadership on delivering their highways design, drainage infrastructure projects and assist in winning new business.
Requirements for the role:
- This consultancy is seeking to employ an experienced Principal Infrastructure Engineer with circa 7 years’ experience.
- Ideally Chartered under ICE or working towards.
- Previous experience producing; highways designs, drainage infrastructure designs and flood risk assessments.
- Strong experience working with residential developers.
- Proficiency in the use of Micro drainage and Civil 3D.
- Experience managing projects and a small team of Engineers & Technicians.
This is a great opportunity for someone to come in and join an employee owned company and have full autonomy over their projects.
If you would like to hear more about this role or similar Infrastructure Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Vincent Murie at RGB Network on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.