Designer Site Representative (Structures) – Cork
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s largest civil engineering consultancies to recruit a Designer Site Representative (DSR) with a structural bias to cover a large infrastructural project in Cork. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their career with a highly respected employer.
This is a permanent role with this client and will provide a long term scope of work in the Cork region.
Competitive salary package on offer to the successful candidate.
- Carry out daily inspections and keeping of daily site diaries
- Reviewing and approving materials submissions from the Contractor
- Reviewing of the Contractor’s method statements
- Reviewing and approving inspection and test plans
- Raising non-compliance reports
- Supervision of the construction works on site
- Witnessing of key stages of the construction works
- Advising the designer of any design defects noted
- Ensure construction is carried out in accordance with the Works Requirements and Contract
- Liaise with the design team on any design related matters
- Representing the organisation at site meetings when required.
- At least 20 years of experience in large civil engineering projects
- Experience working as a Design Site Representative Inspector or Employer’s Representative Inspector on highways & structures projects
- Experienced in the construction of two span precast concrete beam and reinforced concrete slab bridge structures, culverts and retaining walls
- Experience working in a Consulting Engineering or similar company
- Excellent communication, management and organisational skills required
- Experience working and co-ordinating with technical specialists and engineers
- Key requirements include efficient work methods, functioning both as part of team and on own initiative
- Experience organising and delivering complex tasks involving multiple parties within a short timeframe.
For more information on this role please contact Darren O’Keeffe or to apply, click 'Apply Now'
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.