Scotstoun, Filton or Bristol
Engineering Manager needed for a multinational defence-engineering organisation based across the UK who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Engineering Manager that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of engineering and leadership within system engineering delivery.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree or equivalent qualification or experience in STEM and have a keen interest in Maritime engineering.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Engineering Manager will include:
- Liaising closely with Supply Chain and Engineering delivery team activities to ensure that Technical Engineering Specifications accurately define certification requirements and deliverables
- Developing and maintaining the Certification Management Plan
- Managing defects and deficiencies to ensure relevant stakeholders from design team, build team, Chief Engineer and customers are informed and work towards resolution
What experience you need to be the successful Engineering Manager:
- Experience with the Lloyds Register or similar classification society in the certification of Naval Ships
- Understanding of systems engineering methodologies and processes
- Chartered Engineer or in process of applying
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Engineering Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
If you are interested in applying for this position you must be eligible to hold security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.