Salary: £55,000 + Bonus
An Excellent opportunity has arisen for an amibitious Engineering Manager to work for a blue chip multi national FMCG manufacturing company based near Coventry. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing and leading a team of 8-10 multi skilled engineers in a very fast paced production factory. The role will be 90% management and 10% hands on and the ideal candidate needs to have very strong man manegement and leadership skills.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager:
- Man Management of 8 Multi Skilled Engineers
- Planning and organising engineering activities across the site
- Driven my Improvements, Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5s
- Experience in managing Budgets
- Managing the Health and Safety on site
- Either bias, with a technical background
- Continious improvements and Relaibility focused
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in to Operations Roles
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Bonus
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.