Our client is currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their successful firm of Chartered Consulting Engineers to deal with an increase in workload and assist in the further development and growth of the teams.
The are looking for a motivated candidate to work on the design of various infrastructure projects. This role predominantly covers the North of England, centred on Leeds, but will occasionally include sites across the UK.
The successful candidate will be required to work directly alongside the structural engineering team and will be responsible for the design of highways and drainage schemes for a number of large and prestigious commercial, industrial, retail and healthcare developments. Experience in road (S38 / S278) and drainage (S104) design is required, including working knowledge of Microdrainage, PDS and AutoCAD.
The candidate must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will ideally have 5-10 year's previous UK based consultancy experience within this field of work.
The suitable candidate should be motivated and enthusiastic and possess:
- A recognised degree, or other academic qualification in engineering along with additional period of experience
- Knowledge and understanding of current technical standards
- The capability to work independently
- Excellent time and management skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of dealing directly with clients and attending design team meetings
- Commitment to continued professional development
- A full UK driving license
In return our client offers a competitive remuneration package which includes the following rewards and benefits:
- 26 days paid annual leave (+8 Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working hours including an early Friday finish
- Free on-site parking
- Contributory pension scheme
- Chartered professional fees paid
- Enrolment under 'Simply Health' scheme after 6 months service
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle scheme
- Social activities
- Bi-annual bonus scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.