I'm hiring a Graduate Application & Integration Engineer for a well-established, cutting edge manufacturer of intelligent sensors and measurement systems in Wirral, serving industries including Aerospace, Metal production, Automotive, semi-conductor and sub-sea. Full job training offered.
- Become a technical expert for portfolio of high-tech sensors and measurement systems.
- Understand features and how to apply them to customer requirements
- Liaising with sales team
- Providing technical support- Installation, commissioning, training.
- Onsite support when required
- HND/C, BSc, MSc level qualification in Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic or Computer science engineering.
- Passionate about technology
- Understanding and interest in software, operating systems, Electronic hardware.
- Strong communicator- Ability to communicate directly with customers.
- Programming experience a big plus
- Local to Wirral- within 30 minutes of office
- £20,000-£25,000 p/d DOE
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.