**** MANUFACTURING ENGINEER VACANCY ****
Are you interested in working with a manufacturing company who produce world class thin film technology with multiple industry applications?
Do you have knowledge and experience of working in a Manufacturing environment at engineer level with responsibilities of ensuring a smooth and efficient manufacturing process?
Do you live in or are in the surrounding areas of Newton Aycliffe?
Baltic Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing company in the Newton Aycliffe area who are specialists in manufacturing inherently stable and accurate sensor elements in high volumes.
They are recruiting on a permanent basis for a Manufacturing Engineer who will be responsible for ensuring the efficient running of manufacturing processes and will be the lead on developing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the processes.
Read on to find out more:
Key Tasks of the Manufacturing Engineer
- Support all day-to-day manufacturing operations. Troubleshoot and continuously improve cell performance from detailed data-analysis.
- Full responsibility for OEE.
- Manage Kaizen activities in relation to the manufacturing processes.
- Take responsibility for tooling, in-line testing methods and standard work.
- Build highly effective relationships, and work closely, with cell operators to support the achievement of production targets and KPI's.
- Support the Maintenance Team on cell introduction with TPM plan.
- Work within the business IATF Quality System requirements related to manufacturing cells.
- Use 6-sigma problem solving techniques and Measurement System Analysis to establish meaningful process control limits.
Qualifications and Training Required
- HND / Degree level qualification in an engineering related discipline.
- Lean 6 Sigma Green belt or higher (Desirable).
- IATF Auditing (Desirable).
Skills and Experience Required
- At least 3 years' experience in a High Volume Manufacturing (HVM) environment.
- Demonstrable success in implementing and delivering continuous process improvement through lean tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of Automation, Robot & Motion Control processes.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.