CAD Engineer / Draughtsman required for our manufacturing client, based near Spalding.
This is an exciting opportunity for a draughtsman looking to grow and expand his mechanical and CAD workshop skills, that will help progress their career further.
CAD Technician Position Overview
- Create technical drawings based on given specifications and calculations.
- Adapt and amend existing CAD designs that need editing.
- Work closely with the rest of the engineering team on all surrounding projects.
- Progress through shadowing senior engineers within the team.
- Created concept drawings to the specifications required by the customer and built concepts into manufacturing drawings for production, working closely with the customer and production teams, using Solidworks and CAD.
- Oversaw and created design standards for wide-ranging products.
- Developed existing products to improve their efficiency and quality.
CAD Technician Position Requirements
- A mechanical based academic background at degree level is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of 2D CAD drawings.
- Knowledge of Solidworks.
- Based within a commutable distance of Spalding.
- A full UK driving license is desirable.
CAD Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary £20,000 to £25,000 - depending upon experience
- Full Time Position
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.