Salisbury Group has an opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join our team in Gatwick.
This is an exciting role, working within the aviation sector within facilities management. As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, with relevant qualifications. You will be ideally Mechanically or Electrically biased with commercial plumbing experience an advantage. You will be required to take part in the on-call rota.
You will be part of our static maintenance team and will be responsible for efficiently delivering PPM and reactive maintenance, fault finding, repair and installation of electrical and mechanical Services.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated and ambitious individual that is willing to work as part of a small team.
This is for a Multi-skilled engineer who is competent and qualified to deliver high quality maintenance and reactive repairs across multiple disciplines. Multi-skilled in terms of being qualified within a specific trade and highly competent in delivering other trades commonly found and required within the FM environment.
Minimum Qualifications, Certifications and Training required
- GCSE in English and Maths or Equivalent.
- NVQ Level 3 in multiple M&E disciplines (Electrical or Plumbing)
- City & Guilds BS7671 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (Desirable)
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience for this role
- 1 years’ experience in customer facing outsourcing environment.
- Strong, demonstrable competencies of dealing with building services plant.
- Knowledge and experience of working on HVAC systems
- 2 years previous experience within similar environment and in particular across area multi sites and multi discipline service delivery.
- Experience of working with asset/work management systems such as MAXIMO / CAFM systems on smartphones.
- Ability to manage priorities in line with business needs
- Ability to turn hand to most activities within a building maintenance environment
- Experience of working on cooling towers and associated plant
Video Assessments - Required for shortlisted candidates.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.