You will be responsible for the effective introduction of new products to manufacture via the creation of production procedures, control plans, and implementation of FEMA exercises. You will have the ability to develop quality components in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for improving processes.
Experience with plastic moulding/moulded parts would be advantageous for this role.
The Production Engineers duties and responsibilities will include:
- Support and develop the team's knowledge and expertise in mould tools and injection moulding
- Design, develop and bring to manufacture new products as part of the engineering team
- Methodical maintenance and development of the manufacturing procedures to ensure efficiency across the site
- Continually liaising with design and electrical engineers to solve production issues and hit tight project deadlines and budgets
- 3D printing, Mouldings, Jig/Fixture Design and developing rapid prototype fixtures
- Supporting manufacturing with technical issues and reviewing concepts / conducting design feasibility studies with the design engineering team
We are very keen to speak to you if you have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of Injection Moulding, Mould Shop Management, Mould Tool / Tooling
- Experience as a Production/Manufacturing Engineer (Beneficial)
- Experience designing Jigs, Fixtures, Tooling and Test equipment, preferably SolidWorks
- Experience creating production procedures and control plans that aid the introduction of new products to manufacture
- Plastic moulding or moulded parts experience
- An understanding of lean / continuous improvement methodology
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with engineering, technical and operational positions in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position please send your application or call Jack Heffren on (phone number removed) for all enquiries.
Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.