Scientific Field Service Engineer
- Mass Spectrometry –
- An excellent opportunity for laboratory technician or scientist to join a world-class laboratory equipment manufacturer and receive full training to work as a field service engineer -
- Basic salary £38,000 - £45,000
- £4,200 Bonus
- Hybrid car
- Company credit card
- Fuel card
- £5 daily allowance
- £8 lunch allowance
- £6 breakfast allowance (before 7am)
- £26 evening meal allowance
The Role – Scientific Field Service Engineer
This market leader seeks to recruit a technically motivated and customer focused Field Service Engineer, responsible for the service, installation, repair and general maintenance of their range of highly advanced mass spectrometry systems at customer sites.
Your Background – Scientific Field Service Engineer
To succeed in this exciting role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience as a laboratory technician or scientist with extensive experience of using LC, LCMS (Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry), GC or GCMS systems
- Or as a Field Service Engineer, Applications Engineer or Technical Support Engineer working on a range of LC, LCMS (Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry), GC or GCMS systems
- Ideally you will be educated with an HNC, HND or BSc in a life science or engineering discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience with life sciences instrumentation
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with external customers and internal departments
The Company - Scientific Field Service Engineer
- One of the largest manufacturers of specialist laboratory and life sciences systems in the world
- This instantly recognisable market leader is renowned for their world-class manufacturing facilities , excellent customer service and innovative products used within the healthcare, laboratory, biopharmaceutical and life sciences sectors
- An extensive and personally-tailored training program will enable you to develop the skills to thrive in this role, while the size and nature of this business can accommodate progression into a range of areas including: technical specialist, projects, sales and senior management.
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting. The services advertised by TRS Consulting are those of an employment agency and / or an employment business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.