£28,000k - £31,000k plus benefits
Are you a Structural Engineer looking for your next significant career move?
Our client is a very established engineering consultancy based in Sheffield and they are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their talented team on a full time permanent basis. The lucky candidate will experience a vibrant and energetic workplace where engineers create innovative designs on a variety of projects
Projects: Commercial, Residential, Retail, Healthcare, Education
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.