Why Andrews Sykes…
It’s no accident that we have been around for over 160 years… Our commitment to our customers, the vast variety of equipment we can offer and our unrivaled service that we give year on year sees us going from strength to strength. But this would not be possible without our people. Without their passion, their energy or their drive, we don’t have a business. If you would like to be part of this journey, you have clicked on the right advert.
Being the market leaders in specialist hire, as you can imagine, we continue to grow and develop in line with our customers ever changing demands. With this expansion, opportunities are created.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Diesel Engine Fitter and Pump Engineer for our depot in Liverpool. .
As one of our service engineers you will be responsible for the service and maintenance of the company's range of hire products including diesel engine pumping equipment, both on-site and at the depot, which will involve physical manual handling.
Your main objective within this role is to ensure products perform to customer expectations and minimise future breakdowns.
• have experience or qualifications in the repair of industrial diesel engines with proven competence in understanding of mains electrics. (We would consider applications from qualified vehicle technicians, light and heavy, diesel mechanics or plant fitters).
• be a committed individual, self-motivated and be keen to learn and develop your skill set.
• be an excellent communicator and can work under pressure.
• be a natural problem solver.
• enjoy the fact that no 2 days will be the same.
• have the ability to understand and adapt to new products and services.
• offer you a competitive basic salary.
• give you 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
This role will provide an excellent career opportunity for an engineer to develop their skills and experience in a fantastic working environment.
Without hiring the best talent, we won’t be the leading hire specialists. If you feel you can add value and bring a wealth of experience to us as a business, apply now.
- Service Engineer
- Liverpool, Merseyside
20/04/2021 Featured job
- Andrews Sykes Group Plc
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Job ID
- Less than 10
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts