Bristol, City of Bristol
WHY ANDREWS SYKES:
It’s no accident that we have been around for over 160 years… Our commitment to our customers, the vast variety of equipment we can offer and the unrivalled service that we give year on year see us going from strength to strength.
But this would not be possible without our people. Without their passion, their energy or their drive, we don’t have a business. If you would like to be part of this journey, you have clicked on the right advert.
Being the market leaders in specialist hire, as you can imagine, we continue to grow and develop in line with our customer's ever-changing demands, with this expansion, opportunities are created.
We have an opportunity for a Service Engineer to join us at our Bristol Depot.
As one of our engineers, you will be responsible for the service and maintenance of the company's range of hire products including diesel engine pumping equipment, both on-site and at the depot, which will involve physical manual handling.
Your main objective within this role is to ensure products perform to customer expectations and minimise future breakdowns.
- have experience or qualifications in the repair of industrial diesel engines with proven competence in understanding of mains electrics. (We would consider applications from qualified vehicle technicians, light and heavy, diesel mechanics or plant fitters).
- ideally, be from a Pump industry background or Plant.
- be a committed individual, self-motivated and be keen to learn and develop your skillset.
- be an excellent communicator and can work under pressure.
- be a natural problem solver.
- enjoy the fact that no 2 days are the same.
- can understand and adapt to new products and services.
- Offer you a competitive basic salary with contributory Pension Scheme and life assurance.
- Give you 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- Support you with Continued Professional Development
Without hiring the best talent, we won’t be the leading hire specialists.
If you feel you can add value and bring a wealth of experience to us as a business, apply now.
- Service Engineer
- Bristol, City of Bristol
20/04/2021 Featured job
- Andrews Sykes Group Plc
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Job ID
- Less than 10
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts