Structural Engineer - Birmingham
An award-winning, multi-disciplined Engineering Consultancy, with central Birmingham based offices seeks a Structural Design Engineer to join their team.
This role is the perfect opportunity for a Structural Engineer who has gained some good, solid experience in building structures design to move into a role which offers really good career potential. With a great, varied portfolio of projects in progress at present the my Client can offer the perfect platform upon which you can further build and develop your career.
As a Structural Engineer you will be able to evidence expeience and a depth of knowledge in the design of buildings using all common build materials, particularly steel and concrete and can expect to utilise the Tekla and Cads softwares.
- Strong degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- With a strong technical mind you will be able to produce structural calculations confidently and accurately
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and as part of a close working team
- Methodical and organised in your working practices; able to prioritise your workload to ensure project timeframes are met
- Able to evidence an in-depth knowledge of building design works
This position is ideal for somone who is really seeking that next step in their career. The Birmingham office is not "top heavy" and therefore the potential for career growth and development is fantastic for the right person.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.