Structural Engineer – Bristol
Our clients are a rapidly growing civil and structural engineering consultancy operating within the residential, office, public sector and commercial sectors. As they continue to expand, they are now looking for an ambitious Graduate Structural Engineer with circa 2 years’ experience to join their team.
They’re ideally looking for someone with circa 2 years’ experience in designing structures across all materials. An interest in 3D Modelling is particularly desirable. Projects will include new commercial developments, refurbishment and change of use projects, bespoke new build residential projects, volume housing design and façade engineering design verification works.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Structural Engineering
• Relevant Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or similar related subject
• Experience designing structures across all materials
• Ability to understand engineering principles and be able to carry out calculations
• Strong IT skills. Specific interest in 3D modelling is desirable.
• Strong communication and team working skills
• Be willing to learn and work towards chartership within chosen institution
• Circa £23,000 - £30,000 salary
• Flexible benefits package
• Genuine career progression opportunities
• Excellent training and CPD
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.