£55k - £60k Plus Benefits
My client is looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to support their expanding infrastructure team.
Within this role, you will be responsible for managing technical and site infrastructure matters from Land, Pre-development, planning approval through to construction and final estate completions and adoption.
Requirements of the Engineering Manager:
- Strong design and planning expertise and technical knowledge
- Knowledge of the differing and varying planning requirements, policies and preferences of Local Authorities, Water Authorities and Highways Authorities.
- Knowledge of specific design and specification features with regards to road and sewer agreements and maximise value to the Company.
- Knowledge of utility companies, procedures, license and legislating framework.
- Sound working knowledge of all CAD and other software packages, cost accounting and data management systems used by the company
- Understanding of CDM Regulations, LABC/NHBC requirements, Codes of Practice, Highways guides and Water Authority requirements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
You must be confident to liaise closely with the Architectural Manager, Planning Manager and Design Manager, ensuring that co-ordinated and sustainable approach to the combined design function is achieved. If you would like further details of this fantastic opportunity, please send an updated CV to Jamie Creed.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.