Booth Welsh are looking for an Civil Engineering Graduate who can commute daily to Heysham in Lancashire to work with one of our long term clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates of Civil Engineering discipline whom are looking for career development as full training, guidance and support will be provided.
After an initial familiarisation and training programme your role will cover;
- Understanding and interrogating the Asset Management Suite Programme using various software tools.
- Understanding of the maintenance work carried out over specific nominated areas of the plant. This will help you make the analysis and accompanying recommendations for future maintenance and spares required in line with world best practise.
- Assistance with planned outage work and support where required.
- Identification & Address Obsolescence issues with station plant/spares.
- Carrying out Preventative Maintenance Reviews and Safety System Reviews on a periodic basis.
- Assistance in the engineering of work packages for routine maintenance and inspections.
- Liaise with and assist Engineers as required.
This role will require candidates to be based in Lancashire long term so if you are able to commit to this, please send your CV today!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.