Civil Engineer (Highways and Drainage)
I am currently recruiting a civil engineer to join a contractor based in Derby they are ideally looking for someone with highways and drainage experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Civil Engineer
- Demonstrate experience in both highways and drainage.
- Your key experience includes detailed analysis and modelling of drainage, 3D highways design and alignment including horizontal and vertical alignment design, and knowledge of various county council design standards.
- Your software experience includes Microdrainage, PDS or Civil 3D, and AutoCAD.
- You can demonstrate detailed knowledge of Section 38, 278, 184, 185, 104, 106.
If you are interested in the role, please click apply below.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.