We're delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a well established SME business in Wrexham who offer a fantastic solution for clients in many countries.
They are seeking an Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Location - Wrexham
Hours - Monday to Friday 8.30-5pm
Salary - £25,000 per annum
Benefits - Pension, 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), medical insurance
Your role will be to provide customers with high quality, reliable instruments that they can use effectively.
- Assemble instruments (and upgrades) on site
- Carrying out comprehensive testing programme
- Complete quality control documentation
- Assist with packing and despatch of instrument, recording details on CRM
- Travelling to customer site (UK wide and internationally once covid restrictions are lifted) to assemble and install
- Testing on-site to demonstrate instrument working correctly
- Provide training to customers face to face or remotely
- Obtain signed instrument acceptance form
- Build strong relationships with customers, providing ongoing support
- Servicing of instruments and repairs
- Maintain up to date product documentations at all times
- Assist the applications teams with running of samples
- Maintain the demonstration room keeping workshop tidy, clean and safe
Due to the nature of this role, extensive travel may be required (UK & Internationally) so you must be flexible to travel.
- Degree educated with a degree in Engineering - preferably mechanical or physics
- Excellent communication skills
- Practical, self motivated and able to work in a small team
- Experience in an engineering role would be preferable
- Driving license
Roberts Webb Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.