Job Profile for Graduate Engineer - FibreOptics - HH(phone number removed)
Graduate Engineer required for my client, who has direct experience through either academic study or industry, within fibreoptics.
They are looking for a Graduate Engineer to join the expanding design team, where they will be working on exciting next-generation custom solutions.
Graduate Engineer - FibreOptics - Position Overview
- Support research and development work packages within product programmes with an optical/photonics focus, identifying and solving potentially complex issues as they arise.
- Design and carry out hands-on experimental testing based on appropriate methods for product R&D to further understand and improve potential product performance.
- Work with internal and external suppliers to deliver custom-designed parts and equipment
- Work closely with colleagues to contribute ideas as part of the wider multi-disciplinary R&D team in optics, electronics and materials.
- Support the development and implementation of the technology roadmap.
Graduate Engineer - FibreOptics Position Requirements
- Master's degree or equivalent non-academic experience in engineering, science or a related field
- Based within a commutable distance of Oxford
- Experience working with optical fibre and/or optical components
- Knowledge of data-processing methods and analysis using Excel or similar tools
- Methodical approach to problem solving and attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to expand existing skill set along with business needs
- Familiarity with Solidworks
- Experience or knowledge of LabView for equipment and automation
- Working knowledge of engineering drawings
- Willingness to obtain security clearance if required
Graduate Engineer - FibreOptics - Position Remuneration
- Salary - dependent upon experience
- Full Time Position
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Additional benefits include; private health insurance, gym membership and income protection
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.