Swisslog helps forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. A member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Due to continued expansion Swisslog require a Maintenance Engineer with experience of automated equipment such as conveyors, pallet stacker cranes, robots and other types of automated equipment. The role is based at our customer site on Magna Park in Lutterworth.
We are looking for:
- Electrical and Mechanical maintenance engineering skills
- Experience working on automated equipment such as pallet stacker cranes, pallet conveyor, light goods conveyor, robots and monorail systems
- Demonstrable understanding of the principles of excellent customer service
- Effective time and workload management skills
- Ideally experience of PLC systems (S5, S7, safety PLCs)
- Experience of robotics (desirable not essential)
- Proven competence in H&S
- Knowledge of software controlled logistic systems and understanding of daily operational problems in a logistics centre
- Use of CMMS for PPM’s and fault logging for reporting and identifying CI
- Good level of health and fitness and to be able to work safely at height
Swisslog offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package disclosed on application.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this attractive Maintenance Engineer role with a global leader in warehouse automation.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.