Graduate Engineer (Coating Technician)
£22,000 to £28,000 + 20 Days Holiday rising to 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Contributory Pension + Bonus + Health Care + Training
Monday to Friday
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Graduate Engineer / Coating Technician within a role that will offer an extensive 48 month training programme. The successful candidate will be exposed to all aspects within the coatings department of this market leading manufacturer.
The Graduate Engineer / Coating technician role will suit candidates with a relevant Engineering / Science Degree or equivalent. The company will also consider candidates without the Degree who have relevant experience of working with coatings, optical materials, vacuum chambers, clean room or similar.
A varied and challenging role within a busy team is on offer. Extensive training is offered and a clear development path within the international manufacturing business.
The Graduate Engineer (Coating Technician) Role:
* Optical material handling and cleaning
* Metrology handling and operation
* Operating and maintaining vacuum chambers
* Designing and testing coatings
* Hands on and commercial elements & client liaison
The Graduate Engineer (Coating Technician):
* Will hold a relevant Engineering / Science Degree or equivalent.
* The company will also consider candidates without the Degree who have relevant experience of working with coatings, optical materials, vacuum chambers, clean room or similar.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.