ob Title: Head of Civil Engineering
Location: South East - Kent
Salary : Dependant on Experience
Job Reference: JHCEM
I am looking for an experienced business leader with a strong civils background, to deliver civil engineering technical excellence for civil engineering works associated with rail engineering.
You will have previous experience working to develop and grow a team within a larger organisation both in works generation and team management
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the civil engineering on allocated company contracts are technically compliant with the relevant Group, client & company standards.
- Act as the civil engineering technical contact and liaison with clients and sub-contractors in order to resolve technical issues.
- Prepare Invitation to Tender documentation for Civil Engineering Sub-contracts.
- Ensure integration of design, installation and testing and that the end product meets the client specification and has technical integrity.
- Carry out project risk assessments. Assist the Tendering department in the preparation of Tenders. Act as the Civils CEM and project director as required
- Attend engineering reviews as required for allocated contracts.
- Business development and business growth
- Be a chartered civils engineer (MICE) or working towards it.
- Have five years relevant experience.
- Will need to have current or past rail civil engineering experience
- Proven experience of managing teams and developing business
- Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have a degree in a relevant discipline such as Civil Engineering.
To discuss in more detail please call Josh Hill at Advance or apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.