Civil Engineer - London
The firm is an award winning medium sized practice with an emphasis on architecturally challenging buildings design projects. This progressive, firm of Civil and structural engineers has extensive experience in buildings civil and structure design engineering, with work spanning across all major buildings types, with a particular focus on commercial, residential, educational sectors and bespoke structures.
The consultancy have a reputation and pride themselves on innovative, intelligent and practical design solutions. Based in the heart of London the consultancy provide advice on large scale masterplans to public realm interventions.
As a Civil Engineer you will be part of the Civil design team and will have the opportunity to provide detailed design for below ground drainage systems, develop innovative SuDS strategies and write flood risk assessments for development infrastructure projects.
You will need to demonstrate
- BEng, MEng, MSc in Civil Engineering or relevant subject.
- 1-3yrs post-graduation UK experience within a design consultancy or developer.
- Working towards chartership status or have an ambition to become chartered.
- Experience working on below ground drainage systems, SuDS, FRA for development infrastructure projects.
- Knowledge of S106, S104, S278 and S38
- Excellent communication skills oral and written.
- Good use of Windes micro-drainage, Civils 3D (advantageous), AutoCAD and Microsoft office.
What’s in it for you?
- £30000 - £34000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Annual bonus (8% of basic salary)
- 23 days leave + 3 extra days at Christmas
- Subsidised gym
- Annual office trip (recent weekend trips include Munich and Copenhagen)
- Full accredited training scheme to become chartered
- Cycle to work scheme vouchers
To apply please send a CV to Kenny at (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.