Senior Cloud Security Engineer
Salary approximately £95,000 DOE
Senior Cloud Security Engineer required to join a Fintech business who are revolutionising modern payment technology. You will be passionate about DevSecOps, working on end-to-end projects with exciting challenges across pen-testing, internal tooling, code reviews and infrastructure work.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Working in a fully cloud native SaaS environment
- Carrying out business logic, application code and architecting
- Configuring and maintaining platform infrastructure
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Security certified (OSCE/OSCP)
- Strong programming skills (Go preferred but we can work with your skills set)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Expertise with cloud architectures (AWS/GCP)
It would be great if you also had:
- A software engineering background
- Experience implementing technical controls and automation meeting security compliance
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.