Design Engineer required for my client based in Carlisle, Cumbria. They are looking design engineer to join the team who has profound knowledge within 3D design.
Design Engineer Position Overview
- Providing bespoke design solutions to meet customer requirements
- Collaboration with project, purchasing and production teams to deliver a solution
- Leading and attending regular design meetings
- Liaising with customers an colleagues throughout the design, manufacture and installation of the project
- Providing detailed general arrangement, layout assembly and fabrication drawings using 3D design
Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Educated to degree level in engineering, or equivalent education gained through work experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in 3D design
- Based in a commutable distance of Carlisle
Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30,000 to £60,000 - dependent upon experience
- Monday to Friday - 40 to 45 hours per week
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.