Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more.
Our client is a globally respected engineering organisation, providing white collar, Blue collar and engineering services to many sectors including energy, aerospace, marine and defence.
We currently have a number of Manufacturing Engineering positions available at our Client's Derby site. The Manufacturing Engineer roles are available on initial 6 month contracts.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for implementing engineering improvements and quality initiatives
- Support different manufacturing processes as 5-axis milling, turning, NDTs, CMM, broaching, balancing, AFM or grinding.
- Manage non-conformances during manufacturing of rotary part.
- Work with other disciplines (aero, materials, stress, quality…) in order to solve non-conformances or release documentation in critical parts.
- Work with different departments such as Manufacturing, Production, Quality, Purchasing and also Projects Managers.
- Industrialize product to deliver parts in quality, on time and in cost.
- Implement ITP standards and best practices in different processes.
- Generate documentation in Team Center-PLM (stages, instructions, IIEs…) and release to shop floor.
- Implement lessons learnt from manufacturing processes.
- Improve processes using SPC data analysis.
- Proven experience as a Manufacturing Engineer within a tightly regulated environment; ideally aerospace, automotive or defence
- Experience with PFMEAs, control plans and SPC
- A deep understanding of quality practices
- Understands Lean and Continuous Improvement methodologies
If you are interested in applying for this Manufacturing Engineers position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Please note that due to recent changes in Off Payroll (IR35) legislation, our client only operates with contractors that operate via a PAYE or Umbrella model. We are unable to accept applications from candidates wishing to operate under their own Limited Company.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.