Herne Bay, Kent
We take the wellbeing of our staff and stakeholders seriously. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Fire & Security Products continues to ensure that our customer premises, assets and people remain safe and secure. Every Fire & Security Products employee will work within government guidelines to minimize interaction and maintain social distancing, on our own premises and beyond. To that end, our talent acquisition team and hiring managers will utilize phone and video interviewing to ensure candidates remain safe whilst receiving the best possible interview experience.
Electronic Modular Services now has an opportunity for a PCB Design Engineer in Herne Bay, Kent. The main goal of this role is to design and develop PCB’s to support delivery of R&D projects.
The role would suit both graduates and experienced engineers who have PCB layout design experience.
What will I be doing as a PCB Design Engineer?
- PCB design and layout using Altium Designer CAD tool, ensuring designs meet quality controls standards.
- Develop specifications for electronic products.
- Ensure all PCB layouts meet customers design requirements.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ideally degree qualified in Electronics, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Experienced in PCB design and layout essential.
- Experience with Altium Designer preferred, experience with Mentor Graphics PADS beneficial also.
- Knowledge of REACH and ROHS compliance beneficial.
- PCB design for radio circuits and low powered devices i.e. battery powered would be beneficial.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee scholarship scheme
- Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
- Bravo Awards which recognise outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
More about us:
Creating solutions for people and our planet, our company values are our absolutes - RESPECT, INTEGRITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE. We work and win together, while never compromising our values.
Fire & Security Products (a Carrier company) offer ongoing partner support and a comprehensive portfolio of products including fire detection, intrusion detection, access control and video surveillance, with brands such as Aritech, Edwards, EST, GST, Guardall, IFS, Kilsen, Lenel, NetworX, Supra, TruPortal, TruVision, UltraView, Ziton. From initial planning and installation to ongoing maintenance and expansion, our dedicated service and support teams provide the professional expertise that can enhance the efficiency, usability and cost-effectiveness of your entire security system.
We welcome applications from talented PCB Design Engineers and Graduate Engineers who live within a commutable distance of Herne Bay.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.