£20,000 - £22,500 + benefits
Our client is recognised as industry leader in the production of renewable energy solutions for domestic and commercial customers across the UK. They design and install heat pumps on a wide range of projects and have a strong background working as heating engineers. They are also a part of a larger international group who are a world class provider of construction, engineering and environmental consultancy and contracting services to many different sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and rapidly growing company with many future career opportunities available.
The main responsibilities
- Working with the design and estimating departments in the production of technical drawings and sales specifications.
- Liaising with the client’s customers to discuss their technical requirements.
- Working on the production of quotes and estimates using bespoke systems.
The Person Specification
- The candidate will ideally hold qualifications in a Mechanical, Electrical or Construction related field at HND or degree level
- The candidate must be computer literate with experience in using Microsoft Excel
- Good commercial and numerical skills
- It is also desirable but not essential for the candidate to be competent in the use of AutoCAD
- Good communication skills and team spirit approach
The rewards for the successful candidate are excellent. The company are willing to pay a competitive starting salary of between £20,000 - £22,500 (dependant on experience). They will also offer a benefits package including generous holiday allowance and pension after qualifying period. There will also be many opportunities for progression within the team and the wider group.
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.