M&E Projects Manager, Birmingham
£55,000 plus car allowance and benefits
Our client, a leading name in Engineering and Construction services are now seeking a Projects Manager to manage various M&E Asset replacement projects in Birmingham.
- Manage a number of predominantly mechanical or electrical lifecycle variation projects from inception through to final completion.
- Ensure that each construction project is delivered within time, budget and specification on behalf of the client.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the client.
- Communicate effectively and confidently with members of the design team, supply chain and other professionals in the industry.
- Chair meetings, preparing agendas and minutes.
- Preparation of periodic status and programme reports.
- Monitor and advise upon project finances.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience delivering M&E projects such as plant replacement and upgrade projects.
- Building Services related qualifications.
- Good interpersonal skills, working well in team and client facing environments.
- An understanding of RIBA stages/project cycle.
- Experienced in managing budgets and project finance
- Knowledge of CDM
- NEC3 knowledge.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.