Job Title: Graduate Transport Planner
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
The offices in Bristol of a multi-disciplinary consultancy have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Graduate Transport Planner eager to kick-start their career to join the team.
You will be joining a growing organisation who provide specialist advice to private sector & local authority clients, whilst working closely with colleagues from the engineering & environmental teams.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject (Geography, Civil Engineering, Transport Planning);
- Strong report writing ability;
- Highly numerate and an analytical mindset;
- Prior experience in transport planning would be beneficial;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Experience with Excel, AutoCAD, Vissim, Arcady, Picady or LinSig would be beneficial.
- Provision of transport assessments & statements;
- Preparation & coordination of travel planning schemes;
- Junction analysis & network assessments;
- Preliminary highway designs;
- Liaise with clients & attend meetings.
If successful, you will join a busy multi-disciplinary consultancy, who will support your development as a Transport Planner. You will have the opportunity to join an ambitious company who will help shape and develop your career. Promotions happen from within and you will be supported through your career.
Interested in this or other roles in Transport Planning please do not hesitate to contact James Hardie on (url removed) or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website.
This is a permanent role.
Reading, Berkshire, Newbury, Thatcham, Swindon, Bracknell, Didcot, Basingstoke, Andover, Farnborough, Fleet, Theale, Basingstoke.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.