Job Title: Senior/Principle Transport Planner
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
An exciting, nationwide, multidisciplinary consultancy has an opening for a Senior Transport Planner with a background in Transport Planning, to join their Bristol offices.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- 5+ years' experience in transport planning;
- Strong understanding of rail & public transport planning policy;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Comfortable meeting clients and presenting complex technical requirements.
- Assess transport problems and provide strategies & schemes to solve;
- Demand forecasting for public transport & rail;
- Prepare technical documents for business cases & consultation reports;
- Assist in stakeholder presentations & public consultations;
- Work with the Senior staff members on bid preparation.
If successful, you will join a close-knit team in Bristol, with a challenging range of transport projects in England and across the UK.
For further information on this opportunity, please feel free to contact James Hardie on (phone number removed) or via (url removed)
Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Bridgend, Bristol, Pontypridd, Caerphilly, Hereford, West-Super-Mare, Penarth, Baglan, Llantwit Major, Barry
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.