Job Role: Air Conditioning Engineer
Salary: £40,000 + Benefits
Location: London and the M25
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Benefits: Vehicle + Fuel Card + Training + Progression + 25 Days Holiday
A fantastic opportunity for an Air Conditioning Engineer has become available to work for one of the UK’s leading FM companies in a commercialr role covering various commercial buildings. On offer is a salary of up to 40k with the opportunity to boost earnings even further with overtime and internal company progression.
With a competitive package on offer, this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a refreshing change and still wishes to further their knowledge in this ever growing industry.
- Carrying out scheduled maintenance on Building Service systems
- Maintaining AHU’s and FCU’s / VRV’s and VRF’s
- Surveying sites where cooling systems are to be fitted
- Planning the layout of pipe work, ducts and control panels
- Installing components
- Carrying out quality checks to make sure systems are working properly and safely
- Servicing Multi splits and split units
- F Gas – Cat 1 (2079)
- Minimum of 4 years experience within the air conditioning industry
- Level 2 Refrigeration and air conditioning minimum
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Louis at The InVictus Group
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.