Project Manager – Up to £65,000 per annum + Car
Our client is actively looking for an Project Manager responsible for a Government contract based 80% in London, and 20% Leeds and Reading. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading service provider.
- Responsible for: 4 buildings in London, 2 buildings in Leeds, 1 building in Reading
- Will need to go through security clearance DV Level.
- Ideally British national with 10 years UK RESIDENCY
- Projects from 5k to 500k in value, mech, electrical or general building.
- Responsible for a team of: 2 Project Managers, Moves manager, Moves assistant, 1 project coordinator
- Experienced in Hard Services FM industry
- Technical Background-Electrical bias, apprenticeship or degree level or construction/fit out qualifications
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.